Paignton Harbour Printed Canvas
An exquisite canvas print featuring artwork by the renowned Szabotage. En plein air, "Paignton Harbour" is created live amidst the vibrant atmosphere of the town. Known for his street art murals and background as an architect, Szabotage brings together his urban observations in this piece.
The original artwork was made using spray paint and markers and Szabotage captures the essence of Paignton with bold colors, dynamic strokes, and intricate details.
From the Torbaydos collection, this piece captures iconic local imagery, all in Szabotage's signature stencil brilliance. Elevate your home's vibe with this vivid and fade-resistant masterpiece. Redefine your space with this ultra-cool canvas print that oozes originality.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
- We use responsibly sourced wood for stretcher bars, mainly FSC certified wood, to make our canvas prints, ensuring a long-lasting and high-quality product.
- We've also included a hanging kit.
- To ensure no damage during transportation, we ship our canvas prints in protective packaging and strong boxes.